Saturday, October 29, 2011

Photo shoot with my TEASLIAN friends...

from left: Dina, Ian, Farah, Nana, Fatin, Me (with red ears) Nur, Yana


Last Friday I had a photo shoot with my dearest friend from the education institute.  Maybe this was our last time being together in a picture before all of us graduated. Next semester will be our practical semester so it will be a little difficult to gather with each other. It was a fun moment and will be appreciated for this semester. We’ll get our photo next week and I am very excited to see how the picture was come out. One of my friends even thought of us as a preschool teacher. Is there any enough time for me to change for a preschool teacher? We are trying to enjoy the moment as we can. Don't want to miss any single moment to enjoy this study period.

No comments:

Post a Comment