Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A night at I-City...

“Malas la kot nak ikut bebudak ni” the first thing that came in my mind when suddenly they asked me to go with them for some jalan-jalan during the weekend. But actually when they said they want to go to I-City my heart started to wavered. I never go to the I-City before. I want to go but there are many works to be done. I also need to finish my lesson plan and all the material for the micro teaching. 

That Saturday they went out so early in the morning, send off a sister at the LCCT and then when for a convocation at one of the university here. Surprisingly they went back to the room before they started their journey to I-City. I was so stress with the work and here comes in my mind, just forget all of the work and go have some fun this weekend. They made some cocktail and brought it to Shah Alam. 

We were not so lucky because we were stuck in the traffic jam for about an hour because of an accident. And then need to rush trying to find a petrol station because we already run out of the gas. Thank God that the car did not stop in the middle of the road. And finally arrive at the I-City around 10.15 pm. We had our cocktail and get ready for the journey. I guess that we can reach back at Gombak on time but suddenly we change our mind to do an overnight outing. 

Although there were not so many things to explore but I had some good times with the roommates. Played around until 1 am, and suddenly they changed their mind want to go back to the hostel. Trying to figure out some excuse to be given to the security guard but finally had made decision that we’ll not be back that day. We had stop at a petrol station for some sleep. 

At the moment, one thing that I had been thinking was that the program I need to attend early in the morning that Sunday. We manage to enter the mahalah around 5.30am. I got some sleep after the subuh prayer and around 7.30am I already attending the water confident program, a compulsory program for a final year student. 

the cocktail made by Arina and Syida

with Syida before the fun begin

miss engineer is trying to figure out the circuit

with adik bongsu

the roommates

Arina, Me, Syida, An
 I'll pray for Him that we'll always be together and our life will be bless with the rahmat and hidayah from HIM.


No comments:

Post a Comment