Sunday, September 11, 2011

Here I am a student again…

Already arrived at Duta around 4.45 in the morning, and that was the first time I saw so many people at Duta. Usually there were not so many people and do not need to wait for the taxi for so long until I can get on to my lovely garden of knowledge and virtue, but today I need to queue up and wait for the taxi. Around 6.30 am I had arrived at the garden of knowledge and virtue my IIUM. There’s no need to worry because I know there will be a lot of people waiting at the musola for the office to open up and check in for the room. I had my subuh prayer at the musola and had a short nap until 8 am. It was a routine for me to wait in front of the office so that when people started to make a line then I can join them and getting ready to check in. luckily, although there so many people waiting in front of the door, but I was entertain right after I entered the room. Why? Why? Why? Because I make their job easier by printing out the pre-registration form by mahalah office. So yes, it is better to always ready for the worst. 

The nightmare begins as soon as I entered the room. I need to take my bags, all my heavy, full loaded and big bags to the room. Although the storage was not that far, but working alone with the bags make you feel sick. I wish I have someone to deal with it. Oh, genie in the bottle I really hope you can help me (- -‘). After 3 or 4 times I went back and forth to the storage room, I’m done with my bags and I thought I need the whole week to clean the mess, tidy up my locker, and arrange all of the books. So, here I am sitting at the table with all the bags lying and messing around, but I don’t care. I am exhausted and thinking that sleeping will be better than tidying up all the mess made by me. I just took out my bed sheet, pillows, teddy bears and blanket and ready for some rest. Tomorrow will be my first day at the kuliyah building after having a very long holiday. Being a student is not that easy as some people things but it is easier than other things such as working. Don’t waste your time when you are studying, appreciate it well because one day you’ll be missing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment