Saturday, September 10, 2011

My last entry from home…

 I was doing my last shopping at home yesterday together with mama. Although at the end I did not manage to buy anything but it was fun. That will be my last time with mama for now. I was the driver yesterday and I think I’ll be missing this schedule. I like to be mama’s driver and she gave me a lot of advices yesterday. So, I think this the farewell for my car. No driving again after this. Mama said not to drive at KL, she said wait till I get my own car, then you can drive all the way you want it. So, yes and obedient child, I will not drive during my study at KL. 

It is sad to left home after all the time I had spend home, but still there is a long journey to go on. I make a promise to make mama happy. Now it’s the time to fulfill my promise to her. I’ll whatever it need to make her happy. Tonight I’ll be in 11pm bus straight to Duta station. I’ll be arriving around 5.30am and will be taking a cab straight away to the campus. I’ll be having sometime for some rest at the musola and the office will be open around nine. I’ll be the one with other to queue up to register for the room. And the last thing that I hate the most is to repacking my stuff and also to move all the bags from the store to my room. I hope this will be the last time moving all the heavy bags from the store to my room, and hoping that next year there will be some person who is willing to help me with all the heavy bags. 

On Monday, I’ll be starting my day as a student again but with the new spirit and new vision and mission. There is still something needed to be settling down with the schedule. There I am as the super senior for the education department. The last year of my life as a bachelor education student (first degree) will be begin right away after entering my class that will be starting at the afternoon. I’ll pray for the best for this year and the whole semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment