Sunday, September 4, 2011

Thank you for the memory…

After about three month I didn’t have anyone to speak my heart at last, you came just like the light for me who is in the dark. Thank you for shining up my life AGAIN. It feels good to voice out the feeling after a long time of keeping it inside. It feels like I was detaching with the real world today, with you by my side. After all, I feel alive again. This the only think that might help me goes on in the future. I need some space just for me.

With the time we had spent together, I fell grateful that you were willing to lend me your ears to listen to whatever I want to say. Thank you for that. You had helped me a lot. I really appreciate your long journey to come here to my house just to spend our time together. Thank you for everything. Although that was just a moment with you, it was not that fun but I really enjoyed it very much. I really miss the time we spend together. After a long time, you seem changing for the good. It is good for you. I hope our friendship will last forever. Thank you for everything especially for today moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment