Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I’m missing you…

It has been about six years, we had separated but you are still in my mind. This afternoon I had a dream of you. I think I’m missing you more lately. The words that you said to me were like something to me or maybe it was words that signify something to me. Maybe it’s about time for me to move on with my life. Maybe it’s the time to find someone else just like you, to forget all about you and to forget all of my dreams and hopes for you.
I have the thought of forgetting everything about the past but I can’t. It was a sweet memory, the time I learn to know the world. It was the starting point of my new life and world. I keep manipulating my mind to focus on the other new things but in the end I end up thinking about it more and deeper. It is something that cannot be easily ignore and cannot be easily forget. I live with the memory; I will always go along with the memory. With the sign, I think I need to try to move on and forget all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment