Friday, September 16, 2011

Officially a final year student

Today, I was done with my schedule, including adding the phonology subject which was very hard for us to add and match it with the final year students. This semester with 12 credit hour, I hope that I can do as many thing a I want, like hanging around with my fellow friends, doing many activities for the co curriculum, joining all the society program and there are so many things that I want to do for this semester. But looking back at the course outline, I don’t think I can relax like I want. Of course as a final year student I want to maintain my result or at least try to improve it. All the assignment will be more difficult, complicated and challenging, so whether I like it or not I need to struggle and give 200% of my effort to do all the works. 

Phonology for English language teacher is my first year subject that I just taken this semester, teaching grammar in secondary school is a subject that I scared the most, method in teaching moral education is my last minor subject and teaching writing in secondary school is one of the killer subject for me due to the work and the lecture. Although all of the education lectures is nice but there is still when it comes to the work and assignment it make me feel nervous and anxious. Sometimes it is very hard to satisfy the lecture desire. But after four years being a TESL student there are ways to settle all of this program. The most important thing is that we need to always consult with the lecture. Ask him what he wants and how the works need to be done; you will absolutely get the flying color. There will always some hope for the semester, although I don’t have any expectation for this semester considering I cannot be listed down as one of the dean’s list students next semester, I just wish to do the best. May this final year will be bless by HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment