Friday, September 30, 2011

It’s Friday!!!

Today is FRIDAY. Everyone knows it and the fact that I don’t have any class today make me wondering what I should do today. But today I already have the plan. I’ll be meeting the friends from SMKAS at one and will be having a discussion at 3 with my roommate. I was settling with all the registration for the stickers, both electrical item and the vehicles and I was done with all my fee so now it’s time to focus on my study. I’ll be having second discussion with them this afternoon for teaching writing class the scariest class I ever have with this lecture. Before this I never know that he is very strict with the way of our teaching, everything need to be perfect according to his way. Oh my beloved lecture, how can we do that, we don’t even have any experiences. 

Last night was crazy, with the bad headache, cold, and fever, I went to the karaoke. I know I’ll be very passive at the beginning but in the middle I’ll be singing over and over with my friends and even choose the song to sing. Although I know it may affect my health especially my voice but I couldn’t care less but to sing with them. I sang one of the Cascada songs last night, it feels that we were at the disco (although I don’t know how the disco looks like) but with the loud song and the melody of the song it feels like we want to dance along with the tune. It was just a way to make us feel better after struggling with the class for the whole week.  It was just for fun. But what I cannot stand was the people who do not know to follow the rules, it was stated clearly in front at the counter, it was not a smoking area, (NO SMOKING!) but people just tend to ignore it. We were also having a late dinner; luckily the “pak cik guard” was in a good mood so he just let us in. Thank you “pak cik”!

So today, after a soothing moment I had, I have a lot of energy to go on with my life, here as a student who will be facing a lot more difficulties and barrier. It’ll always be the same, a student with a lot of problems but in the end we’ll manage to deal with it. How hard it is, we can always overcome it.

No comments:

Post a Comment